Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Absorption


A dear friend we walk and wander

Our passage ahead

Each foot bare set upon the earth of our paths

A glimmer ahead distracts individual

We part in honor of our pull


Time passes

What is time?

Our experience

Our growth


Hm m mm


Hey

Whoo…it’s you

Oh dear friend you are wet

As am i

Drowned with experience

Can you see the moist beads of each taste I gained as I grew and I learned?

Yes I do, said my friend

I feel drunk say she

Tell me more!


Oh here am I

I am drowned in the love

I saw the light and felt the flow

I was pulled

I couldn’t resist

what felt to be my

Truth

Spiraled deep

I was covered and immersed

I ingested and I swallowed

I lost air

In exchange for the liquid I took in

To my soul

Now I gasp

And I wonder

What is real

And I feel the damp

Residual

It doesn’t dry

It is here

The love remains

Oh my


My friend, say i

My

That is wonderful

I fear tho that I

In exchange

Have a muted tale to tell

You see

I open up my lungs

I extend myself in a way

that feels

Like a sponge

i feel FULL

But yet

I cling to every drop

Feeling full of the dew

Still

The light mist upon my skin

On the surface

It quells

It has sufficed

Yet I see

It is shallow in the depth

How is it that I feel rich with this hydration saturation?


Oh friend, say i

You are full

I am splashed

You inspire me

Now, though I tighten my pores

My exterior is ready as is the root

And the heart

but for now the latter two

Remain dry


Both remain waiting

For only the purest drop


As you, my friend

Have ingested

No comments: